Since 2014, I have been sharing my views, knowledge, and experience regarding technology, gadgets, digital privacy etc. through techstuffer.com. I have relied on advertisements to earn some money — just about enough to keep this site running from one year to the other.
With growing awareness regarding digital privacy, most visitors are using an ad blocker and/or a privacy-focused browser — things I recommend in my own articles. It leaves me with lesser and lesser options to earn enough to continue operating this website.
If any of my articles or tutorials have helped you today, please support my work. Your support will help me get rid of ads and hopefully make a sustainable income to continue running techstuffer.com.
You can either donate though digital currencies or PayPal. If you don’t wish to directly provide monetary support, you can also use my affiliate links below to buy some products from Amazon or buy hosting, domains etc. from providers that I use and recommend.
I am glad you decided to visit this page and I thank you for your time.
- Support me though PayPal
- Get zero-knowledge cloud storage with end-to-end encryption with pCloud or its lesser expensive alternative Icedrive.
- Get truly unlimited cloud, encrypted storage with Backblaze.
- Stream geo-blocked content and browse the web while protecting your privacy with NordVPN.
- Visit Amazon US OR Amazon Germany OR Amazon UK OR Amazon India to buy something through my links.
- Buy a cheap domain name and WordPress hosting from Namecheap.
- Buy unlimited shared hosting from DreamHost.
- Buy an affordable and powerful European VPS server from UpCloud.
Support me through Digital Currencies
|Bitcoin Cash (BCH)||bitcoincash:qqw6an4xs0k0sg9nq2n6kuxkr2x0w80ers34r9742a|